Admin Clerk and Receptionist(MR MOHLALA 0780684229)
- Postal Code 1740
- Salary Offer 32000
MOGALE CITY LOCAL MUNICIPALITY IS URGENTLY SEEKING CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
- To provide effective and responsive administrative, organisational support to the Seeds BA Head and other management team across all functions.
- To provide necessary support to the Sales and Marketing Manager in coordinating the execution of the Seeds Marketing strategy and branding/promotion plans to deliver the objectives and goals as agreed and expressed in the Overall business strategy.
- Manage Seeds BA Head’s diary by scheduling on internal and external meetings and visitations
- Arrange necessary travel arrangements i.e. accommodation, flights and car hire through Travel-it system
- Attend and take minutes at management meetings when necessary
- May need to travel from time to time during external farmer’s meetings
- Provide necessary administration support to the rest of the management team
- Manage reception and communication with customers and other stakeholders and directing them to relevant staff members
- Oversee the Security Service Provider contract
- Creation of Purchase Orders on the Financial System
- Purchasing of meals and refreshments for meetings and business events
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering stationery and cleaning consumables
- Organize dispatch and receipt of parcels through courier services
- Act as a supervisor to the cleaning personnel
- Ensure proper filing for all R&D and Commercial critical documents
- Provide full support to the Organisation in respect of department meetings, workshops, conferences and other business events
- Coordinate the implementation of annual marketing plans flowing from business strategic objectives and operations plans.
- Continually be immersed in the industry and identify and report on competitor activity nationally.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to support seasonal campaigns and sales activities.
- Support Marketing Manager with the coordination of all above the line marketing (digital, radio, print, PR, point of sale, events, customer presentations, etc) as well as below the line marketing (catalogues, sales tools, intranet, newsletters, reviews).
- Developing strong relationships, maintain continuous dialogue and briefing of agencies including but not limited to PR, Digital, Creative and Social Media.
- Work with stakeholders, staff and suppliers to maintain communication consistency at all customer and staff touch points.
- Coordinate all marketing activities and outputs to ensure that it is customer orientated and leads to a more involved, informed and improved customer experience.
- Perform general finance related administration duties such as invoicing, creation of purchase order, payment to suppliers
Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities
- Secretarial/ Administration Degree/ Diploma or any equivalent qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar role
- Executive PA experience essential
- Driver’s license and own transport
- Technical understanding of Social Network design and functionality
- Office Administration
- Fully bilingual
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office package
- Organisational skills
- Event planning, coordination and management
- People Skills
- Project management skills
- Team orientation
- Creative and analytical thinking
Critical success factors & key challenges
- Customer-Focused: Timely responds to requests for information, customer needs and resolving problems. Ensure that words and actions are consistent with all our stakeholders and keeping to our commitments. Ability to work under pressure.
- Innovative: Anticipate challenges and opportunities and agility to meet customer demands, adapt to changes and challenge the status quo. View situations from multiple perspectives & determine whether action is needed. Willingness to learn and take on challenges.
- Decisive: Problem solving skills and ability to make timely and well thought out recommendations, supported by proper underlying data and analysis, and swiftly executive/ implement decisions.
- Communicative: Ability to use effective and efficient communication tools for all audiences; establishes structure and clarity of both verbal & written messages. Ability to work equally well as part of a team and individually.
- Trusted: Meets all work commitments and follows through in a responsible and reliable manner; professionally and confidentially handles sensitive information, being well disciplined.
- Team-Oriented: Works well across all Business Units and functions; values input from others; enthusiastic, forward looking team player. Demonstrate personal commitment to the team. Listen to and fully involve others in team decisions and actions.
- Results-Oriented: Critical and systematic thinking to establish appropriate measures of progress and evaluation of results. Utilise agreed standards and processes.
TO APPLY PLEASE FORWARD YOUR CV TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS: Mogalecitylocalmunicipality@ravemail.co.za