Financial Consultant – Long Term Insurance
- Postal Code 0000
- Salary Offer Market Related
Our client who is the Financial Services, we are looking to hire a talented FINANCIAL CONSULTANT: LONG TERM INSURANCE to join our team. If you’re hard-working, dedicated and willing to roll up your sleeves in order to get a result, this is a great place to grow your career.
QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCY AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification would be advantageous or NQF5 certificate in Wealth Management
- RE 5
- 2-4 years experience as a Financial; Planner/Consultant in a similar environment
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- Provide financial planning and investment advisory services.
- Research and present investment strategies.
- Develop and execute retirement planning.
- Implement risk management and tax planning strategies.
- Coordinate estate planning.
- Manage client relationships.
- Identify and cultivate new clients.
- Develop and grow a book of business.
- Open, transfer, and manage client accounts.
- Prepare financial policy and procedure documentation.
- Identify financial process improvement.
- Generate and process paper and electronic documents.
- Leads to be provided from time to time.
- Own existing client book and experience with Medical Aid is preferred.
- Self manged, target driven person.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication in English
How to Apply
Kindly send only qualifying c.v’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted.