- Postal Code 0000
|The QHSE coordinator will provide support to the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Department according to the Yokogawa QHSE compliance and requirements
|Key Accountability and Responsibility|
|· Conduct and coordinate regular inspections to audit housekeeping conditions, safe work practices and compliance
with QHSE requirements
· Advise and intervene on unsafe situation and violations of safety practices.
· Prepare safety inductions, safety training and safe work procedures. Direct or assist in the development of specialized education and training presentation.
· Conduct QHSE training to ensure employees are aware of requirements.
· Conduct accident / incident investigation and work with management to prepare comprehensive recommendations
for corrective action to eliminate or minimize future recurrences.
· Maintain documentation and prepare QHSE reports.
· Plan and organize QHSE culture improvement activities.
· Maintain an up-to-date database of all QHSE training.
· Assist in managing workplace injury, disability, and workers’ compensation cases management.
· Actively participate in the QHSE committee meetings and activities.
· Provide project and services support with regards to the QHSE responsibilities, i.e. compile QHSE files, Hazardous risk assessments
|Qualification and Experience
1. National Higher Diploma in Health and Safety.
2. 4 Years’ experience within quality, safety, health, and environment department
|1. Document control and management
2. Hazardous and Risk Assessment and management
3. Quality management System-ISO 9001
4. Environmental management system-ISO 14001
5. Occupational Health and Safety management system- ISO 45001
|Knowledge and Skills|
|• Hazardous and Risk Assessment and management
• Quality management System
• Environmental management system
• Occupational Health and Safety management system
• Proficient in writing, proof reading and editing
• Good communication
• Team player
• proficient computer skills
|Willing to work after hours when required.|
How To Apply
Cvs can be emailed to email@example.com
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted